Alpine summer in Pitztal
Pitztal offers the best alpine summer in Tyrol!
The Pitztal Mountains offer perfect starting point for different sport activities such as hiking (Rieg valley, Hochzeiger, Riffl Lake, Pitztaler glacier, Naturpark Kaunergrat etc.).), mountain biking, climbing with different levels of difficulty, enjoying a beautiful view of glacier.
Summer program with Pitztal Free Entertainment Pass
There is always something to experience in Pitztal…
Alpine summer in Pitztal. Enjoy active summer in Tyrol. Summer program of Pitztal will let you experience the variety of summer – whether by a mountain bike tour, a guided hiking tour or an outdoor program of Pitzi’s children club.There are many inclusive services available during your holiday in Pitztal: with the Pitztal Leisure Pass you get the opportunity to take part in our summer programme and to use the Regio Bus Pitztal. All guests may purchase this Leisure Pass from their accommodation provider for € 5.00 for the duration of their stay. Children under the age of 15 are exempt of this local tourist tax and will receive the Leisure Pass for free.
Services included in Pitztal Leisure Pass in summer:
- Guided hikings: Participation in the guided hikes.
- Family Highlights: Participation in the walks, especially for families.
- Guided mountain biking tours: Participation in the program especially indicated Mountain biking tours (rental bike and helmet not included).
- Nature experience: Participation in the summer program of the Naturpark Kaungerat.
- Pitzis Children's club: Participation in the children's program for Minis (3-6 years) and maxis (7-14 years) specially.
- Taster Trail Running: Participation in the introductory seminars.
- Buses: Use of all the buses in Pitzal, use of buses to Imst train station and return, use of buses to Imst Postplatz and return
- Summer programm 2018 (PDF)